How we collect and use Information
Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not in anyway responsible for the privacy practices or content of such websites and hereby expressly disclaim all liability associated with the content and use thereof. House of Inkurv does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide services requested and permitted by you to House of Inkurv to process the same, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with House of Inkurv under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help House of Inkurv communicate with you about offers from House of Inkurv and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information. In case these companies do share the information, House of Inkurv would not be held liable for the same; and
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and
- We transfer information about you if House of Inkurv is acquired by or merged with another company; and
- House of Inkurv does not provide any personal information to any advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad; and
- We may directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools and services, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user; and
What we collect:
We collect the following information:
- name and job title; or
- contact information including email address; or
- qualification details of the freelancers; or
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; or
- other information relevant to freelancer/customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping; or
- We may use the information to improve our services; or
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided; or
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research or job offer purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may even use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Cookies are small pieces of information stored in your computer. When you login on https://www.inkurv.com, we store small cookies in your computer, to provide a better browsing experience for you. Any advertising company may use non-personal info about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, mail us at email@example.com.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes; or
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund: House of Inkurv will not accept any cancellations unless our own team is in default. Rates and conditions are subject to change without notice. House of Inkurv’s obligation shall not exceed a refund of amount paid to House of Inkurv.
It is up to the advertiser to contact House of Inkurv, if the advertiser needs to change the ad material in an ongoing contract. The advertiser needs to contact House of Inkurv at least 2 weeks before issue closing.
Taking care of your Password/s (Password security):
House of Inkurv firmly believes in protecting the personal information of the customer. House of Inkurv or any of its staff or official will never ask for any password or related information from its customers and the customers are also advised, in order to protect access to their accounts and to other channels, do not disclose any of our passwords to anyone. It is recommended that the customers necessarily choose their own passwords carefully such that any third party makes no unauthorized access. The customers are also advised not to keep any written or other record of the password/s so that no third party could access the same. The customers will also need to undertake not to disclose the password to anyone. In order that the passwords become complex and difficult for others to guess, you should carefully choose the alpha numeric passwords with combination of upper case alphabets and numbers and special characters (like @, %, &, ! etc.).
The password is private information and must be kept confidential by the owner of the username related to the password. If someone other than the owner knows the password, that username and password could be misused to access resources and information possibly with criminal intent, without notice since they would appear as the registered owner.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about our services, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
House of Inkurv undertakes not to disclose the information provided by the customer to any person unless such action is necessary to the extent required by law and for regulatory purposes.
House of Inkurv
Reg. Off.: 7/190, Farsh Bazaar, Shahdara, New Delhi - 110032
Tel.: + 91 8178778865